Monday, December 2, 2013

My Avalon Photo Shoot


I have to say. . .there is never a dull moment with Avalon. . .even as I write this, she is making her presence known. . .lick lick lick xoxo!  I just love how much spunk and personality she has.  She loves being in the middle of the action. . .which you will notice when you look at her pictures.  She loves to run and play but then, like a switch, she jumps up by us and just wants to snuggle.  My daughter has been sick for the past several days and she has been on 'Kathryn watch' the whole time. . .either lying on her or near her.  It's so sweet!!

Tonight Avalon (and Maddie) were introduced to our new foster...Charleston a/k/a Charlie (I'll blog about him a little later.  I need him to sit long enough to get some pix).  Anyway, the three of them have not stopped playing!!!  She gets along with everyone!!!  She's such a good girl!!

I have a few new pictures of Avalon that I think you'll enjoy!  Yes, a lot of them are of her sleeping, but sometimes that's when she does the funniest things!  She's quite the little character!

Tired Puppy Zzzzz....
This is how Avalon likes to sleep with (on) Maddie. . .who if you didn't notice, is under Avalon!
No lie, this how she fell asleep while Jay was holding her!!
Avalon sleeping on Maddie!
Avalon looking adorable in her sweater
lol. . .you'll notice that once again, Avalon just feels the need to sleep on top of Maddie and Sheldon!!
Kisses for Abby xo
On Comet, on Cupid, on Avalon!!











No comments:

Post a Comment