Monday, December 2, 2013

Meet Charleston (Charlie)


Seems I just can't say no to an adorable fluffy dog rescue!  Meet Charlie, a 2 to 3 year old Lhasa Apso mix weighing in at 13 pounds!!  I had read his description and thought hmmmm. . .will he be a handful?  Will he be a good fit with my other pets?  But who could say no to that face and all of that hair!

I brought him home tonight and we walked around back to meet Maddie (my daughter's puggle) and Avalon who were outside playing.  A lot of sniffing, twirling, running and jumping ensued.  Once we got inside, Maddie and Avalon were thrilled to have a new friend and immediately welcomed him with more wrestling and playing! CHAOS!!  I was thrilled!  I'll say it again, rescue dogs make the best pets!!  So happy to be had, so grateful to be loved and so anxious to please!

Already feeling attached to my new fluffy dog and can't wait to get to know him better!  I can already see he's got a big personality and a lot of charm!



Charlie (Charleston)


Cute little bum!!!  Charlie is watching my cat, Clay (see his glowing eyes in the background)

Clay moves in closer with every picture I took of Charlie!1 lol

He's a handsome one!


He likes jumping up onto the fireplace hearth!
Had to add a cute one of Avalon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment