Sunday, December 22, 2013

And Then There Was One. . .

It's funny how life goes by everyday with your fluffy dogs, and then one day you open your email and see that there's an application for one of them!  My heart skips a beat every time!  I'm struck with a feeling of 'oh no!!'. . .immediately followed by a 'Yay!!!'  This afternoon, our sweet little Avalon went home with her furever mom and dad, Heidi and Tyler.  It's so rewarding to watch new families bond with there new pet! I could tell that they will do a great job keeping our girl happy, loved and safe!! Another mission accomplished and just in time for Christmas!!

So for now, it's just Charlie (Charleston).  Which is good, because we need to work on his potty training! He's almost there. . .but not quite!  It doesn't help that he isn't a huge fan of the snow or that he's a mama's boy and just stares at me through the glass!! lol  But he's a smart boy, and some 'one on one' time just might be what he needs!

A couple of days ago, my (wonderful) husband put up a snow fence for the dogs (and me), so they could just run outside instead of going out on their leashes. . .which were ALWAYS a tangled mess!! What a God send!  We are all LOVING it!!  I just open the door and out they go!  Today it was just to funny! The snow was so deep and they were all like. . .WTH???  I finally had to go out and shovel them a path so they didn't feel so overwhelmed by it.  Of course, it wasn't long before Avalon was diving into the deep snow!  I'll be curious to see how tomorrow goes without Avalon there.  She was the snow bunny, and the one to actually get Charlie and Maddie off the porch!

It's late and I think my buddy Charlie is trying to tell me it's time to sign off. . .he keeps trying to help me type, which isn't a help!! lol

Merry Christmas to all, if I don't write before then!!!

Avalon with her new mom and dad. . .Heidi and Tyler!


Charlie (Charleston) and Avalon

Darn, this snow is DEEP!!

Avalon lovin' the snow!!

Hi Mom!

Charlie helping me on the computer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment