Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just Livin' the Life!

So Estevan survived his first weekend sleep over with his cousin Maddie (my daughter's puggle).  Being taller, not older, proved to be beneficial (in Estevan's eyes!) lol.  But all in all they had a nice weekend together.  The girls took them on lots of walks together and they even got to play in the backyard together.  

After 1 week and 2 days, I would say that the kitties are all pretty used to Estevan now.  They share the same couch at nap time and even eat at the same time.  Not hearing nearly the amount of hissing!


I also think he's getting pretty used to his daily routine.  A few things to work on, but he's so smart and eager to please, I have all the confidence in the world that is going to be the most amazing pet for a very lucky family! 

I was a little nervous about how he would react to us bringing in a giant Christmas tree this past Sunday. . .dogs + trees!  But he's been great!  No peeing on the tree, no trying to eat the tree just curious about the ornaments that he can touch with his nose when he's being nosey.  He hasn't been a perfect angel, but pretty darn close!

One last story, just to brag about his good nature!  I found a headband today, with antlers on it, while putting up Christmas decorations and of course, I had to put them on him to see how cute he looked.  Darned if he didn't keep them on for quite a few seconds before knocking them off.  So of course I'm thinking 'Photo Op'.  I've posted a couple for you!  He just sat there with the girls patiently letting me take a good 10 pictures!  He's such a good boy!!! 


Estevan getting a toy from his basket!

Just looking cute!

Abby, Estevan and  Kathryn

How cute is this!!!

Are we done yet???

Estevan's Christmas stocking

Taking a nap after a long day of being a puppy!

"Mom, stop taking pictures of me so I can sleep!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment