Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Meet Little Wendy

She's a little peanut!! The biggest things on her are her ears and her dark eyes!! She's got this thick pretty fur on her like a fox. . .that's actually what she reminds me of. And sweet. . .OMG! She's just a meek and mild southern belle!

One of things I had read in her bio, and have noticed to be very true, is that when we're all hanging out at night, she's quite happy to be either on our lap or tucked up next to us or just tucked away under a chair. She definitely finds comfort when she's under something.

Because she's totally potty trained (and completely irresistible) I've been letting her sleep with us and she immediately dove under my covers the first night! I was kind of worried because she was laying on my side. . . Which includes a sheet, blanket, comforter, and a double fleece blanket folded in half!! On top of that, I have my mattress warmer turned up to 5! I was worried that she was going to suffocate under there! Needless to say, it was maybe 30 minutes before she came out and slept on top of my blankets. Last night she just opted for the top of the blankets!

Potty time is pretty entertaining. I still have Cedric (who's adoption will be blogged about soon) so I have 4 dogs right now. . .Anyway when I call to them that it's time to go out they all four come running and the two puggles just run over the two little nuggets, Gizmo and Wendy. . .and they seem almost used to it. I guess it's what happens when you are little! So to keep things fair, I make sure to give the two little ones their treats first! I think they appreciate it!

Again, I find myself with yet another amazing Fluffy Dog. She's going to be perfect for someone looking for sweet, loving companionship. I think because she is 8 years old, she is just the perfect kind on mellow with just the right amount of spunk!

How precious!
Hiding her face in Jay's hand while napping

Just looking cute
Watching family activities from under the table

Look at those awesome ears!

Snuggling next to me in an upright, sitting position!!  To cute!!














No comments:

Post a Comment