Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Bobbsey Twins

It's been a week and a half since Stach & Snuggles came to my house and they're doing great!  I love to watch how their personalities emerge once they get home and realize they are going to be loved and taken care of. . .and it doesn't take long!

I'm trying to think of how to describe these two little guys.  They are so similar in their personalities. . .like twins!  They're VERY good natured!  No aggression, no growling, just the usual "pick me up" prancing and then a lick of gratitude when you do and very loving ALL of the time!  I can tell you is that they are not fans of winter. . .but with a sweater on each, I've been able to keep them out for a little bit of exercise and to potty and then it's back to the door with waggin' tails to get back inside!  They do and go everywhere together.  They eat together, nap together, clean each other (constantly!!) and are both foodies!!  Stach, however, LOVES to chase my cats and Snuggles. . .not so much!  They love Maddie (my daughter's puggle).  If one of the dogs comes to sit on my lap when we're all watching TV, the other will go and lay with (or on..lol) Maddie.  It always amazes me how all of the fosters have gotten along with my pets!

Because I saw Stach and Snuggles before they got shaved, it's so funny to see them run around looking so naked.  Their little bird legs crack me up!  I make sure to keep them either in their sweaters or to have blankets out for them so they are always warm.  And who knows. . .maybe they are warm, but because I'm such a freezy cat, I assume that they are as well!

In closing I will tell you that my grandson was over again this past weekend, Friday to Sunday, and S & S were perfectly WELL BEHAVED fluffy dogs.  Noah is getting used to me having fluffy dogs at my house, and he, in return, is learning to be kind and gentle to all of my animals!  It's lovely how it all works out!!

Clay (my giant kitty), Snuggles and Stach all sleeping on Jay's lap

Stach napping so soundly. . .looking so adorable!

Can you pick us both up?????  Pleassse??

These are the bird legs I was referring too!!  LOL

Snuggled up for a long winter's nap!

S & S hogging my chair and my blanket! :)

Just being cute!

That would be Stach yelling into me "Hey, can we come in now?"

Snuggles looking so snuggly!


No comments:

Post a Comment