Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Little Game of Tug of War!

Estevan has been in heaven since Donnie Boy's (Donnelly) arrival!  They play together, nap together, eat together, go out to potty together, bide for my attention together, try to sit on my lap together. . .you get the picture!  Maybe they remember each other from Tail Waggin Doggie Day Care.  Either way, they've become fast friends!  (But I do wonder, does one of them think they are the alpha, because Donnie is older but Estevan is bigger. . .hmmmm????)

Anyway, they started their own game of tug of war with one of the chew toys yesterday.  I thought it was so cute and pretty funny to watch and listen to. . .so of course, I ran to get my camera hoping to capture the action!  Their expressions, while in the heat of their game, were priceless!  




Just cuz you're bigger. . . .Grrrr. . .



They're really tuggin' hard here!

Ahhh. . .I finally have it for myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment