Sunday, November 3, 2013


So a week has passed since Harvey left. I heard from his new family today and he is doing great!! I LOVE a happy ending! But I didn't want my family and pets to get to used to not having a foster pup running around, so today my daughter, granddaughter and I went to the Doggy Day Care and picked up Avalon. She's a 1 year old Yorkie Chihuahua mix a/k/a Chorkie (chi/yorkie). OMG. . .so much cuter in person and SO MUCH personality! It's so hard to see on her pictures, but she has the prettiest colored fur. . .an incredible mixture of rich warm browns!!  So far I can say that she's the perfect mix of playful and snuggler.

 As always, when I come home with a new foster, I bring Maddie (my daughter's puggle) outside to meet our new visitor so she doesn't feel invaded upon in her house. They did the usual sniffing and checking each other out and that was that. When we came inside, they continued checking each other out and shortly there after were racing around the living room and then resting on the couch.

How cute is this. . .everyone has gone to bed, and Avalon just came in by me to snuggle on my lap. She keeps looking up at me and licking my chin. I think she's angling for me to take her up to bed with us. Not yet. . .I'll have to see how potty trained she is first. . .sorry baby!!

In closing I say, so far so good! I think she's going to make a great addition to someones family!!!



Avalon hanging out in the sunroom

Avalon relaxing with her new toy and blankie. . .so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment